of Agrar Digital GmbH & Co. KG
Valid since: 15 August 2020
- The consent to the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) irrevocably applies to the use of services of the internet domain honeyprice.de and to each new advertisement there.
- You give the Operator rights to the use of your images and texts for the provision on the mediation platform of Agrar Digital GmbH & Co. KG on the Internet and connected pages that use our API or have integrated our offer into their own page.
- There is no right to the availability of a service from the honeyprice.de.
- There is no right to publish your advertisement.
- You agree not to post any illegal or offensive material. Selling or distributing material that violates copyrights is prohibited.
- The Operators reserve the right not to publish advertisements, to delete pictures and to change texts if this should be necessary for any reason. The possibility to publish pictures is only intended for product photos.
2. Responsibility for the content of the advertisements
- The responsibility, in particular for the legal harmlessness of the advertisement, lies solely with the advertiser.
- The Operator of honeyprice.de provides the technical requirements for this brokerage platform and is only an intermediary for the contact between the provider and the interested party.
- The Operator of honeyprice.de therefore assumes no liability, guarantee or even warranty for the goods and services offered.
- The Operator of honeyprice.de is therefore not liable for the content of the advertisements and the legality of the goods and services to be sold.
- The Honeyprice marketplace is a free service for private and commercial ads.
- All ads that can be placed online are currently free.
- In the case of commercial or business use, you are obliged to comply with the statutory information obligations and to store a complete, legally compliant, provider identification in the advertisement.
- Multiple entries relating to the same offer are not permitted.
- An advertisement can remain posted for a maximum of 90 days, after which it will be deleted or re-posted after prior consultation with the Operator of the mediation platform.
3. Choice of law
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
4. Electronic communication, responsibility for the access data
- The customer declares his consent that the contract-related communication in text form can be done by e-mail, unless mandatory legal regulations require another form of communication.
- The user of an e-mail not provided with the electronic signature must have the content of the declaration countered as correct and, in the event of a legal dispute, waives the objection that the declaration is not sent by him with the relevant content to the one in the declaration named addressee at the time specified in the declaration.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of his access data for the account at the brokerage platform of Agrar Digital GmbH & Co. KG.
- The customer agrees to be responsible for all activities that are carried out via his Agrar Digital account, unless he has taken all steps necessary and reasonable for a prudent businessman to ensure that the access data for the Agrar Digital account will be kept secret and kept safe.
- The customer must inform Agrar Digital immediately if there is a suspicion that an unauthorized third party has gained knowledge of the access data or has used the access data without authorization or this is to be expected.
5. Place of jurisdiction
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the brokerage platform is Hamburg city if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
- Agrar Digital GmbH & Co. KG is entitled to take legal action at any legally permissible general place of jurisdiction regardless of the above regulation.
6. Changes in the Terms and Conditions
- Agrar Digital GmbH & Co. KG reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions with effect for the future.
- You can request a print version of the General Terms and Conditions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .